right now i'm...
- sipping tea, snacking on apricots and procrastinating doing any real work.
- contemplating a big move. where will the wind take us?
- planning an afternoon farmers market visit.
- smiling as the sun peeks its head through the grey clouds that have hoovered over my city the last few days.
- daydreaming about popsicle.
- looking forward to saturday! wedding crafts, organizing and planning with my sweet becky! (omg becks, your wedding is so soon!)
- a little groggy from too much japanese food.
- contemplating ordering this sweet wooden tea pot for finn (he LOVES having tea parties lately)
- feeling excited that my remaining days of work are becoming numbered!
- wondering if i will ever get around to gardening. sigh- not enough hours in the days it seems.
- happy that my parents are getting settled in their new house! looking forward to spending many warm summer days playing in backyard with finn.
- feeling content and fulfilled in many areas of life.
- thinking of tackling this cute ruffled belt diy over the weekend - i have been desperately trying to find a green belt to go with my bridemaids dress for becky's wedding, but this might be the answer to our problems!
- sending so much love to the ones i love the most! happy wednesday!! xo
|jeffs parents brought a couple of hockey sticks out for finn - he likes them just a little.|